Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday

Okay tomorrow is the beginning of the SP11, I am anxiously awaiting the name of my pal.
I appreciate the hostesses for all the work they put into the exchanges. Kudos to all of them.
My day thus far has been traveling to the hospital waiting while my husband has his tests done. He is getting a GI work-up. This morning was the abdominal ultrasound, this afternoon, an endoscopy. Since he is a physician himself he considers the worst case scenario as his outcome. I hope it is just his gallbladder and that can come out-no problemo. I have a book I brought with me as well as my knitting, I always carry my knitting with me, no matter what. The book I am reading right now, is called 'Eat,Pray, Love', a great non-fiction, if you haven't read it, it is really good.
I am waiting from the library for 'Crochet Inpiration', it has such great patterns, I will make copies of the ones I can't live without.
I don't buy many books anymore, it is so easy to get them from the library, that is where part of my taxes go so I should take advantage of it.
Cheerio.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hope your husband's tests come out OK. Will be waiting to hear. That book was just mentioned on Oprah's the other day.