Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dec 14th, 2010

Wow. Almost a year since the last post. We have been thru the rest of winter 2010, spring, summer, fall and now the winter again. There is snow on the ground, not much, just residual from the other day. It is so cold though, we have single digits. I hate cold weather, especially single digits. The sun comes in and out of the clouds, very sneaky because when it is out it seems it should be warm. It isn't.
11 days til Christmas. I have some gifts purchased, but not all and none wrapped. After my workout today, Jeff and I are will go do a bit of shopping, we need to get Emma's package in the mail. Rest of the kids and grandson will be in Springfield for Christmas, so we will give them their presents then. I am not sure if Canaan and Hannah will want to open up presents at home before we leave or wait and open them on Christmas eve or Christmas morning. The stockings will wait til Christmas morning this I know for sure.
Tonight is the knitting group get together, we are going to Pot Pie. I think I am the only one who has eaten there. It will be a good time.
I really am loving my life. It is the year /life of Pam.

No comments: